21 de janeiro de 2011

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

I am not trying to find our way
I'm just going to home
Through the rain, through the rain

I just can't fight anymore
And i was so strong before
Now i can't hold any weapon, any weapon,

Can't you see? It affected my brain
This is not too right
Turn around the cards
And play again, play again

Can't you see into the sky?
There's no highway
There's no final day
I can't fly, i can't fly

Can't you see?
Can't you feel?
There's no way
And no hiding place, no hiding place...

In this war
It's all afar
Fallen star
Is what we are

In this war
There's no escape
To find out light
In this constant fight

Please
Let me go away
For my resting place
Through the storm, through the storm
To fix my soul
And rest in peace...

Then, i see
No mercy, no mercy...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário